Main Article Content
The existence of the Nizam Zachman Oceanique Fishing Port (NZOFP)-Jakarta had a socio-economic impact on the people in areas around the fishing port considered as buffer zones. the negative impact was observed on the environment in the forms of waste disposal (into waters and land), decreasing water quality, the emergence of odors and unavailability of clean water. The research used a case study approach with case units in the forms of stakeholders and the community perceptions around NZOFP. The analysis of the socio-economic aspects of the existing condition at NZOFP refers to the socio-economic data in the area around NZOFP, namely Penjaringan Muara Baru District, North Jakarta. The analyzed aspects were: (1) the number of workers involved in the NZOFP area; (2) Community income (respondent) and (3) Community perception of the existence of the NZOFP. The ratio of the number of workers in NZOFP and the total workforce in the Penjaringan area of North Jakarta was 82%. This number suggests that labor absorption through the sample data has met the standard of at least 20%. The results of the income analysis showed that 50% of the respondents had income above Rp. 3,100,000 (above the Minimum Wage of Workers in DKI Jakarta). The analysis of respondents 'perceptions of the exis NZOFP were in Medium (25%); Good (54%) and Very Good (19%). The analysis of respondents' behavior in disposing of garbage showed that knowledge and habit variables were factors influencing behavior, while the educational level did not affect.
Transfer of Copyrights
- In the event of publication of the manuscript entitled [INSERT MANUSCRIPT TITLE AND REF NO.] in the Malaysian Journal of Science, I hereby transfer copyrights of the manuscript title, abstract and contents to the Malaysian Journal of Science and the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publisher) for the full legal term of copyright and any renewals thereof throughout the world in any format, and any media for communication.
Conditions of Publication
- I hereby state that this manuscript to be published is an original work, unpublished in any form prior and I have obtained the necessary permission for the reproduction (or am the owner) of any images, illustrations, tables, charts, figures, maps, photographs and other visual materials of whom the copyrights is owned by a third party.
- This manuscript contains no statements that are contradictory to the relevant local and international laws or that infringes on the rights of others.
- I agree to indemnify the Malaysian Journal of Science and the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publisher) in the event of any claims that arise in regards to the above conditions and assume full liability on the published manuscript.
- Reviewers must treat the manuscripts received for reviewing process as confidential. It must not be shown or discussed with others without the authorization from the editor of MJS.
- Reviewers assigned must not have conflicts of interest with respect to the original work, the authors of the article or the research funding.
- Reviewers should judge or evaluate the manuscripts objective as possible. The feedback from the reviewers should be express clearly with supporting arguments.
- If the assigned reviewer considers themselves not able to complete the review of the manuscript, they must communicate with the editor, so that the manuscript could be sent to another suitable reviewer.
Copyright: Rights of the Author(s)
- Effective 2007, it will become the policy of the Malaysian Journal of Science (published by the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya) to obtain copyrights of all manuscripts published. This is to facilitate:
(a) Protection against copyright infringement of the manuscript through copyright breaches or piracy.
(b) Timely handling of reproduction requests from authorized third parties that are addressed directly to the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya.
- As the author, you may publish the fore-mentioned manuscript, whole or any part thereof, provided acknowledgement regarding copyright notice and reference to first publication in the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers) are given.
You may produce copies of your manuscript, whole or any part thereof, for teaching purposes or to be provided, on individual basis, to fellow researchers.
- You may include the fore-mentioned manuscript, whole or any part thereof, electronically on a secure network at your affiliated institution, provided acknowledgement regarding copyright notice and reference to first publication in the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers) are given.
- You may include the fore-mentioned manuscript, whole or any part thereof, on the World Wide Web, provided acknowledgement regarding copyright notice and reference to first publication in the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers) are given.
- In the event that your manuscript, whole or any part thereof, has been requested to be reproduced, for any purpose or in any form approved by the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers), you will be informed. It is requested that any changes to your contact details (especially e-mail addresses) are made known.
Copyright: Role and responsibility of the Author(s)
- In the event of the manuscript to be published in the Malaysian Journal of Science contains materials copyrighted to others prior, it is the responsibility of current author(s) to obtain written permission from the copyright owner or owners.
- This written permission should be submitted with the proof-copy of the manuscript to be published in the Malaysian Journal of Science
Beaulieu, D and Kuibo, B. 2001. Guide de Gestion des dÃ©chets Portuaires. Association Echo-Mer - Case 65 quai Louis Prunier 17000 La Rochelle-France. 51 p
Gubernur DKI Jakarta. (2015). Peraturan Gubernur DKI Jakarta tentang Upah Minimum Propinsi tahun 2016 (PERGUB Nomor 230 tahun 2015). Jakarta. Diakses dari https://jakarta.bpk.go.id/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PERGUB_NO_230_TAHUN _2015.pdf
Hakim, L.N. (2013). Pengelolaan Kualitas Lingkungan Perairan Pelabuhan Perikanan Samudera Nizam Zachman Jakarta. (theses). Depok: Universitas Indonesia. 95 hlm.
Hasibuan, M.A.S. (2013). Valuasi Ekonomi Kegiatan Pertambangan Emas Dan Persepsi Masyarakat Terhadap Dampak Sosial di Kecamatan Huta Bargot Sumatera Utara (theses). Bogor; Pascasarjana. Institut Pertanian Bogor. 51 hlm.
Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan. (2013). Peraturan Menteri Kelautan dan Perikanan tentang Kesyahbandaran di Pelabuhan Perikanan (PERMEN KP Nomor 3 Tahun 2013). Jakarta: KKP. Diakses dari https://peraturan.bkpm.go.id/jdih/userfiles/batang /3%20PERMEN-KP%202013.pdf
Kuncoro, M. (2013). Metode Riset untuk Bisnis dan Ekonomi (edisi 4). Jakarta: Erlangga.
Manalu, B.E., Latifa S., Patana. (2012). Persepsi Manyarakat terhadap Pengembangan Ekowisata di Desa Huta Ginjang, Kecamatan Sianjur Mula-Mula, Kabupaten Samosir, Provinsi Sumatera Utara. Jurnal Penelitian. 03. pp 5-11. Diakses dari https://jurnal.usu.ac.id/index.php/PFSJ/article/view/2047/1103
Notoatmodjo, S. 2003. Pendidikan dan Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineksa Cipta.
Presiden Republik Indonesia. (2003). Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia tentang Ketenagakerjaan (UU RI Nomor 13 tahun 2003). Jakarta: Presiden Republik Indonesia. Diakses dari https://www.ilo.org/dyn/natlex/docs/ELECTRONIC/64764/ 71554 /F1102622842/IDN64764.pdf
Risnandar. (2013). Pengelolaan Lingkungan di Pelabuhan Perikanan Studi Kasus di Pelabuhan Perikanan Nusantara Palabuhanratu. (theses). Bogor: Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Santoso, S. (2015). Menguasai Statistika Multivariat. Konsep dasar dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Elex Computindo.
Siahaan, E.I. (2012). Pengembangan Pelabuhan Berwawasan Lingkungan (Ecoport) Dalam Rangka Pengelolaan Pesisir Terpadu (Studi Kasus Pelabuhan Tanjung Priok). (doctoral dissertation). Bogor: Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Sugiyono. (2005). Statistika untuk Penelitian (edisi 10). Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.
Sugiono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif - Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.
Widyaningrum, R. (2014). Persepsi Masyarakat tentang Keberadaan Pelabuhan Petikemas di Kelurahan Bukuan Kota Samarinda. eJournal Ilmu Administrasi Negara. 3 (2): 690-701. Diakses dari https://ejournal.an.fisip-unmul.ac.id/site /?p=948
Zulfa, N., Effendy, H., Riani, E. (2016). Preliminary Rapid Fishing Port Water Quality Assessment with Pollution Index. Advances in Environmental Sciences-International Journal of the Bioflux Society. 8 (1): 96-106.